We are happy to say that as of the 4th July we will be open. But due to the government guidelines we have had to make some changes. Please see below of the new normal (sorry but this is the only way we can open)
1. The social club is open for members and spouse only (no guests)
2. The opening times will be reduced a little: -
a. Monday to Thursday 4pm to 11pm
b. Friday, Saturday and Sunday normal hours
3. We will be opening the Top bar with the garden only and using the entrance through the car park.
4. Due to the size of the bar we can only have a maximum of 50 people when the garden is in use, but you can also use the main hall for seating which will also hold 50 people.
5. All members MUST swipe their cards on the door system when entering the club (even if the door is open). This is due to us having to keep a record of who attends the club for 21 days.
6. No one must stand at the bar after they have been served.
7. All members must adhere to the 1-way system.
8. All staff and members must adhere to social distancing measures and therefore no more than 6 may be sitting or standing together.
9. There will NOT be any bingo, pool, darts, dominos, or cards played.
10. No functions will be taken place.
11. No new members during this time.
We have now installed a new WiFi into the club where you should be able to get connected in every room and not just in the bottom bar.
Welcome to our new website. Here you can find out all about your club including up and coming acts that will be appearing in the main function hall, all the latest news and also just some of the History of the building and the club itself.
There is also a section where you can bring anything up with the Committee and this will then be brought forward at the next meeting.
We look forward to your comments on the new site.